Historic Salem Property

MDLA is currently working on revitalizing the site of a former House of Seven Gables property which is being renovated into luxury condo units. The building, known as Emmerton Hall, was constructed in the early 1800's and was first occupied as a residence for Captain Joseph Waters. Throughout the years, the building served various uses before it was purchased in 1966 by The House of Seven Gables.

The landscape concept will respect the historic context of the property while adding continuity and additional "green" to the surrounding streetscape.



Existing Conditions